About SERVPRO of Oakdale
Steven D. Kilmeade
Owners of SERVPRO of Oakdale
SERVPRO of Oakdale understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our team has successfully handled thousands of jobs with national resources and a local community presence. We have the experience, equipment, and dedicated team to successfully address any problem, large or small. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Oakdale specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. In addition, SERVPRO of Oakdale has generators available as well as all necessary equipment for temporary heat, hot water, and power. SERVPRO of Oakdale can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. We offer one-call convenience for any or all of these services.
Our experienced staff is also highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. We can rebuild the slightest residential damage as well as a major industrial site. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Oakdale.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! We appreciate the opportunity to be of service.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- SSI - Substrate Subfloor Introduction
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician